Monday, December 21, 2009

Cherokee Black Adult Film Star

pomodorrini stuffed peppers and crisp high


I love the pizza to the plate, the classic round low and biscuits. (I do not want the bell) but sometimes I feel the slice of nostalgia that once .. I could buy anywhere .. since I have celiac short street food I'm missing a bit '... so I experimented a bit' of ricettuole and, for the pizza by the slice surely this high-soft inside and crunchy and under 'one of the best ..

900 grams flour and mix it Biaglut

650 gr water 2 packets of liquid yeast or 25 gr salt cakes

mozzarella peppers

-Dissolve yeast in warm water and add to flour in ' mixer .. then add salt and oil and blend until mixture is firm.

-will divide into two texts from the oven (it will be 'looking up) and put them in the oven for two or three hours.

-leavened Once you will have 'a mixture swollen and lievitatissimo ..

-Slice peppers thinly.

-Pass the tomatoes to the blender and begin to decorate the pizza ..

-.. with a layer of tomato, lots of sliced \u200b\u200bpeppers and a drizzle of evo salt.

-Bake at 230 degrees for about mez'ora taking care to reverse towards the end of cooking the text above with the lower cooking for a more 'uniform in the oven ..

-Ten minutes before the end of cooking sprinkle plenty of mozzarella on pizza .. and wait for the gold ..

Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment