Friday, March 12, 2010

Styrofoam Wedding Cake San Diego




I do not want my friends and relatives of Cannock (PG) so if I understand 'brutally, the recipe .. but I love her and I could not present it again on my blog ..

4-5
butter onion broth

sweet provolone or fontina cheese

toast

white wine 1 teaspoon sugar


-Cut the onions into slices and simmer in a saucepan with the butter, taking care not to brown them, but only to cook them, then fade with white wine.

-Dissolve a tablespoon of flour in a little broth and add it to the onions, then add all the stock to cover the teaspoon of sugar and cook for 30 minutes.


- When cooked, put the soup in bowls, cover with bread or toasted fontina cheese and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese and place under the grill to melt cheese. Serve immediately.

Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment