Monday, April 26, 2010

Monster Energy Birthday Party

News ... and yet your work!



And we're back to us, friends ...
In reality we are no longer left for London, a little 'because we have deleted the flight to Iceland because of the cloud, and then because I had a nice walk to the hospital: our wren has a bit scared 'her parents ... but fortunately it seems that everything is fine now!
but I have to be forced to rest for a while '... which means more time for the spreaders;))

Meanwhile, I take this opportunity to show you two masterpieces ... The first fact to Katie with one of my skeins, Red Cherry


And this is instead the Welcome Spring, embroidered Monia :


Delicious, not is true) are always more good girls!
all for now, but I wanted to tell you another new ... there had already spoken in a while 'and finally I did it ... I opened my blog design!
You can find it if you like, click here:


If you like, let me know what you think ... a blog is still under development, also the graphics are provisional;) \u200b\u200b
soon friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment