Thursday, July 8, 2010

How Long To Use Neilmed Sinus Rinse

various updates ... The Fairy Circle


Hello, friends and my loved ones HeartStitchers!
I can not believe that my proposal of Fairy Circle Sal has been so successful ... even from beyond the Italian borders!

Thanks to you all, especially the friends that I was highly publicized ... you are mythical!
I inform you that we are currently almost 30 ... and we are not even in mid-July ...
Meanwhile, I inform you that registrations will close on July 25 ... after which you will receive a newsletter about it, be patient (I know many can not wait to start!) and then we will be ready to go!

Continue to subscribe send your e-mail to heartstitchdesigns@alice.it or here on the blog ... was quiet, I have entered all!

Meanwhile, I update the blog with two little things, two advances of the end of June ...


The Sal Mary Poppins finished (well in advance !)... is beautiful, now is the framer, eheh! E 'was great with embroidery all ... us we are just having fun right?


And this is my progress Ps of crazy ... last part a bit more hectic, I was just getting tired of all that blue!

said that for now we say goodbye, see you soon with more news ...!


0 comments:

Post a Comment