Friday, July 30, 2010

Excel Range Pivottablewizard

... Ready for the Fairy Circle??


Hello girls!

then? Are you ready for tomorrow? I
I finally decided ... here is my choice ...


The fabric is a fuzzy Lugana 28 ct Sparklies , hue, Glacier ... and keep an eye on, because Kate has renewed colorario of fabrics and are back at last opalescent and metallic ... : D I have shades
The skeins on purpose by agreeing to the cloth ... it is a solid color (even if it came, however, varied slightly, but it worked like DMC, ie return), I had thought about calling banal "Lavender Blue";)) who knows, maybe I'll put it into production with the usual soft ...
And the pattern? Of course I will start with the "Fairy Circle"! And what else? : P
I thought I'd do the wings of the three fairies with a string of floss and a little silver Kreinik Very Fine Braid ... and maybe some matching beads ...
SBARLUCICHENTO Just to give an effect, as does our Barbara : D

Meanwhile, to give you extra sprint, I'll show you the beautiful Welcome Spring embroidered by our Giuliana (which however will attend the sal, this embroidery is a special guest!), with my skein Watermelon:


Katiuscia invece è proprio in anticipo di una tappa, ma la pubblicherò a fine agosto assieme alle altre... :)
Ultima news, a proposito di filati... settimana prossima ci saranno finalmente per tutte voi nuove matassine colorate... ;)

E per ora è tutto... pronte??? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment