Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rocket Chef Food Processor Instructions

The last two seasons ...


But hello, friends!
back from vacation? All again with the needle in his hand? Well ...
been sending me some real masterpieces! You are very respectable ... the first stage of the Fairy Circle is really "colorful" ... later this month received the photos that I will be on display here all along:) And
to end the series on the season, here are the final two mini fairies (you'll notice that these fairies of the seasons are a bit like the youngest of Fate Moon Fairy ...), even if it is still very hot ... maybe you start to feel the autumn air! : D

Autumn Melody

Blossom Of Winter

is done now so that you can pick any!
Thanks for your embroidery, your love and all the mail that you write me, asking me of my wren also ... I struggle to respond promptly to all, but very slowly, step by You ..
We are fine, little Gabriel grows, we are now at 7 months ... We are in the pipeline: D

soon with the first stage of the Fairy Circle Sal ... aspect of your works by email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment