Monday, November 1, 2010

How Do Gallstones Cause Bloating

Sal: third leg! Last year


Here also began the month of November, friends ...

How did you spend Halloween?
I of course at rest, hehe ... now they are one with the sofa ...

For the record, if all goes well, Gabriel born on Thursday 4, then these are the last two days I spend at home before the happy event ... I ticked moooooolto little, and my fairy is still in half, but in my opinion is the most beautiful of the four, first of all because I will always remember those days of waiting thinking about my little ...

So for now the public the steps that I have received so far ... Then, when I get home from the hospital will certainly find other mail and slowly update it:)

's start our roundup magic:

Barbara (Ricameliando)
with my skein Grenadines

Fabriani

Federica

GiĆ²

Giuliana

Gloria

Grazia

Katiuscia

Laura1959

Ombretta

Antonella (Morgana1972)

Tania

Suzy (from France)

Here, for now lustriamoci eyes with these beautiful colors ...
I greet you, I do not think I will have to write even before birth (up to update this post with more photos when I arrive), so do not worry if you do not answer your mail from tomorrow onwards ... I will be "slightly" agreed to give birth to my mouse! :)

my soon friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment