Friday, November 12, 2010

Mayo Clinic Diet Rapishare

now ensure that they are no longer alone ... The Fairy Circle

care
Hello Friends!

Here we are at home, finally ... was not a walk, imagine!
But the worst is over ...
It 'alright, little Gabriel weighed at birth (16.8 hours) 3330 kg, 52 cm-long ... In short, a scricciolone ...
's beautiful, though I am the least objective person on earth at this moment ...
It 's a baby sweet, delicious, little cries, eats and sleeps a lot ...

's wonderful to look at its many funny faces, his eyes lively opening more and more ...
Who looks like? Of course it's all his dad ... and I am happy ...
not even have the hair of the mother: yes, after years of red, the "chain" seems to have broken ... eheh for now, as he likes to emphasize her husband:)

Thank you for your thoughts, messages, phone calls, e-mail ... thanks for your prayers, I heard them all and believe me, we needed at certain moments ...
I am still recovering, but I'm here, we are here with you and close to your heart ...

Thanks ... to all!

Antonella & Gabriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment