Sunday, November 14, 2010

Use Woolite In He Washer

A / R


Why all the people that start suddenly feel the desire to return? Erasmus or study various stays, transfers due to work, a simple vacation ... when approaching the idea of \u200b\u200bcoming home all the people I've heard are eager to return permanently to the goal of beginning. Why? What makes so happy to go stand in the place which had once wanted to escape? Or is it that makes them so willing not to go to? Because very often it is also the feeling that people just find a mate or a mate bring forth their ideas travel around the world and across the Alps transfers preferring to remain "for love" in our beautiful country. It'll be my never having travel too far or long I can not understand it. Maybe because I have not reason enough to return. You will not see time to leave. When (especially if) I will have the opportunity to go away for a long time I do not know if I would have so strong a desire to travel the way back: to see my family for sure, for some other people too, but for the living here permanently? I think not. Yet it seems that the distance increases the love for the motherland ... or maybe just makes you realize how you really love. Who knows, maybe one day I will be able to understand it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment