Sunday, January 9, 2011

Can You Get Past The Pig?

Epic Music

You know that little piece of music in the background in the trailers, what seems to classical music, but it is not, what is the background for almost the whole movie? What you'll love while listening to the madness, but after that you will not have to because you will not know what to look for? What makes you say " That film has beautiful music! ," but the question "Why as I am? Who wrote them? " will make you say " not know, I do not know ... but they were just beautiful ! ?
E 'was looking for one of this music that I made an interesting discovery: Immediate Music . It 'a company of American musical composition that deals with this type of film music. For those who can not help but imagine the film as he hears from violins, drums and everything else, their compositions are really necessary! Having recently discovered, yet I can not say with absolute accuracy the best pieces, but for sure I found a few that remain at the top of my list for quite a while '!
The first is the piece that I tried originally taken from the trailer Dorian Gray, and is truly sensational, one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard:



Another song that I also enjoyed the first listen was one created for the film James Cameron's Avatar:


The Immediate Music is not the only company that manufactures spare epic music (from what I understand this may be regarded as the genus name ...), for example, there are the Two Steps from Hell, the X-Ray Dog (following a track used for the movie The Chronicles of Narnia de ) and Audiomachine (track Avatar for ).







There are clearly other composers or composers companies, these are only those where I came at the time ... of course I know that my favorite soundtrack so far, Lux Aeterna Clint Mansell of , better known perhaps as Requiem for a Dream, as soundtrack of the film (but not I've seen, music I have discovered the first time in the trailer for The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers ), will now have to compete with more songs on my i-pod!
I leave you with this piece of art, which I recommend in particular from 4:10 minutes to finish!

Centra

0 comments:

Post a Comment