Thursday, January 13, 2011

Radiculopathy And Social Security

Watching the sunrise to watch the 01 / 01/2011. .. or 13/01/2011!



[ author's note: Before you start reading the video to get the background music makes it better ... the spirit of intervention! ]
It took me 13 days before writing a post on the year again! Complimentiii!
Last year I said (elsewhere) that in 2010 I wanted some good and some less good about more action. Now that the year is over I can say that it did not fully comply my initial idea, because for some things it took much longer than expected.
Let me explain. The last two years were difficult, there have been many changes (just for the better), but were important. Precisely because of these changes, I realized something was wrong, a feeling that I've actually always had, but I had never analyzed in depth, and I was always closed in on myself, thinking that sooner or later would be passed around, it was enough to hold on a little '. I had not considered that close the doors may have side effects.
After yet another period of struggle and despair, I said enough . I understand, after so long, I was struggling against myself, to achieve a way of being that are not, and that to be happy I finally had to accept, accept the facts and do what I could with the opportunities that I have actually.
It was not easy, was not quick and it's not finished yet. But above all, to understand all this, I had to touch the lowest point, I had to disappoint myself, I came to a point where my will is simply crumbled and if something frightened me and I did not shake too, not I could not. For some it may seem a small thing: once you fail, you're sorry, but never mind, go ahead! But for me it is not so, I'm very proud Probably too much, and above all I had never been a quitter. Yes, I had my first major headache, my anxieties, my fears, but then I did what came together and confront. Suddenly I was no longer able to do so. And it was there that I told myself just for the first time seriously. E 'was there that I decided that I would have taken the time to to go back to being the person I wanted and, above all, I could be, and I would do everything possible to achieve this goal. After the 2009
it's 2010 and then it too is finished. Now, in early 2011 , I can not say that managed to achieve what I wanted, not yet. If you want to make a change, but a true and deep , it takes time, especially when for years we have acted in the wrong way. I can not say that I have finished my course, but I can say that on the right track , now I realize, as I realize why I waited so long before doing what he was and I knew to be necessary to : just was not ready. Now I think of it, are ready to move forward, to do what it takes to move on my way. It will take more time and might not work, but I hope so, I feel I am ready to make each piece back into place.
For this to be a bit 'of time now I have had enough even to good intentions: the lists are more of a track, not a goal. And I said well enough to wish for a "new better than the previous year, that gives you happiness and that you will be able to realize all your dreams!" Does not exist a year so, because the illusion? It is not the new year that brings the realization, the year is a number , which moreover we came up with humans and is not the same for everyone!
I wish everyone a year living with willingness to do what you want to do with the strength to pursue their dreams and, if not you should be able to reach them, hope to find in you the strength to go ahead and awareness that a failure is not just a defeat, is also growing, though often painful. Citing Adam Smith in a sense, happiness is to be sought, it should be pursued, does not come alone. So if you have not found it, I hope you will find the right direction for you, or at least the beginning of the route to follow, but if you've reached your destination, or you are exactly where you want to be, I wish you success to stay there!

Good 2011 at all! =)


-------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

0 comments:

Post a Comment