Saturday, March 5, 2011

Brian And Andrew Place In Greece

Ursini.. amore a prima vista!


I rarely put to tell the products that I love to use in my recipes, but lately I can not help but deny the obvious. Now included in this small book, "if we may so call it, when you speak of my collaborations. We will share those products that I use in my small, modest kitchen of every day, of those ingredients that I can not do without.
Especially today I would like to talk about Ursini !
few days ago I was lucky enough to start a collaboration with this company is completely made in Italy and to be able try their products. Imagination and creativity tied closely to the tradition of preserving .. believe me everything is purely beautiful in its lines of packs, in terms of elegance and sophistication and, above all is great, the choice of ingredients and tastes refined and innovative.
then I'm not talking about the quality ... explosion of tastes and flavors to really stand open-mouthed. But for this I can only invite you to try out their oils (citrus and others), the "plague", the "delicacies" .. the assortment is varied, libidinous and ingenious. Just watching the their website you will find an abundance of flavors, tastes and smells amazing. Just try it! Tell us a ride and then I'll know to say. I was also fortunate to be able to browse their catalog and there is plenty of choice. I swear I would try them all ... and probably the time I really hope to do so.
For the moment I can only assure you that in the next recipes will happily head the name of this company because their products will be mainly involved in this little blog. I already have some ideas that I mix for the head, but they are still in the design phase and then leave with the great achievement. I hope to be able to enhance my dishes with these special and delicious products because a company like Ursini definitely deserves much attention from people like us, appreciates good food!
Sugo "The gricia"
Sugo "The Frantoiana"
"Pesto" peppers
"Pesto" with zucchini and saffron Aquilano
zucchini burritos
Zolle red garlic of Sulmona
Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Opera Mastra"
Extra Virgin Olive Oil DOP "Tandem"

Big Oil, Big Specialty

0 comments:

Post a Comment