Saturday, March 5, 2011

Custom Anphibius Truck On Cmt

Bavarian coffee 'Gluten-free Cookbook


was a bit 'of time I wanted to try my hand in the preparation of a Bavarian, but was held back by the difficulty' of finding the gluten-free gelatin until I found one of Rebecca ... the recipe I I tried to make the read here and I chose it 'cause I thought one of the best ..

4 caffe '

250ml fresh cream 100 g sugar 200 ml milk

10 g gelatin sheets
2 egg yolks



Prepare a coffee-4 and in the meantime ..


-soak the gelatin in warm water (if it 's too hot si scioglie ma non e' un probela si getta l'acqua e si gratta sul fondo con una spatola per recuperare la colla sciolta eheheh cosi' ho fatto io!!!)


-Scaldare senza far bollire il latte in un tegame, unire il caffe, nel frattempo battere le uova con lo zucchero


-unire le uova con lo zucchero al latte e caffe', poi strizzare i fogli di gelatina ed unirli al tutto, continuare a fiamma bassa fino ad ebollizione poi togliere dal fuoco e lasciar raffreddare a temperatura ambiente.


-Montare a neve tutta la panna ma unire al composto di caffe' solo 200 gr circa il resto lo terremo da parte per guarnire il dolce per presentation.


-Pour the mixture into a mold and put in refrigerator to harden for about 3 ore.Girare the cream on a serving dish and decorate as desired.

Enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment