Monday, February 7, 2011

Full Service Office Lease

Vellutata di asparagi



nothing short of fast and simple recipe. As the time to cook very scarce here I thought I'd tell you about a velvet which I learned to love madly during pregnancy and of which, even now, I can do without! Needless to emphasize the simplicity of this smooth soup .. Then it's up to you to decide whether you prefer creamy or some piece of asparagus. Some people even worship with the dough (of that little girl .. like my husband) that does so much comfort soup winter food. I know, not just in the asparagus season, but in the end because they give up. Now I know that many of you turn up their nose at the thought, but in my freezer never fail .. will not be as fresh ones, but for me my beautiful, creamy velvet are perfect. Cooking time for potatoes separately, in 10 minutes I had my soup nice and ready! The flavor is less intense and the smell too, but in terms of taste I can not complain. Especially in this period of intense activity as a new mother can not help but be content and experience lightning-fast dishes .. Ludovico who feel otherwise?! Now all my time is dedicated to my little that gives me immense joy and satisfaction! But back the recipe ... now specifically choose the potatoes as the base for most of my soups are more so because its dense, creamy and soften the flavors more intense. An added touch to this recipe?! add a touch of fresh cream after cooking! A delight! Let me point out the ingredients for 2 people.














Ingredients:
1 bunch asparagus (about 10)
4-5 medium sized potatoes
salt pepper

1e1 / 2 liters of chicken broth (or vegetable)

1 shallot 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons heavy cream (optional)


Preparation
Cook asparagus cleaned and trimmed (a trust for advice on cleaning this site ) . Cut into pieces and let them cook for few minutes in a pan with a little olive oil and chopped shallots. Meanwhile, clean and peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces and cook them in chicken broth for about 30-40 minutes, or at least until they are soft. Once ready, add the asparagus and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat, add olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese and mix it all with a mixer. A pleasure to pour fresh cream and serve. Qualora la zuppa risultasse troppo liquida, aggiungete durante la cottura un cucchiaio di maizena o fecola di patate per addensare ulteriormente (per non creare grumi stemperatela in poco brodo che andrete successivamente ad incorporare alla zuppa).

0 comments:

Post a Comment