Thursday, February 3, 2011

Will There Ever Be A Cure For Herpes 2009

Doubts

What do I do? I'll take or not take it? Miao Miao or not? Just to know the context, my neighbor has a cat that has four kittens, two identical white and blacks with white nose, one white and one black with long hair and is slightly darli via. Sarebbe chiaramente molto ben disposta a darne uno a noi. Io per i gatti ho un'adorazione più o meno pari a quella che ne avevano gli Antichi Egizi, e i gatti neri sono da sempre il mio punto debole. Qual è il problema? E' Leo. In realtà ci sono diversi dubbi, come l'accettazione da parte delle mie due cagnoline, l'organizzazione per dargli il cibo, ecc... Ma più di tutto, quello che mi frena, è che gli animali che prendiamo in casa finisco per considerarli come dei veri e propri membri della famiglia e quando stanno male (o peggio) è una tragedia. Ho avuto solo due gatti in tutta la mia vita: una quando avevo meno di anni, Minù, che alla fine ha tenuto la vicina, perchè stava sempre con i suoi; l'altro, Leo, until two years ago. It was beautiful, white, medium to long hair, green eyes, very very difficult character, but 6 kg (had muscles! Ù.ù) of pure beauty! The fact is that after seven years, got sick, one day he disappeared and returned after a few nights in a crazy time, just to stop the next morning. I was devastated, really. So I told myself that I would never take animals with them for me unless there had been no other alternative. It may sound exaggerated, but for me it is really so, it's almost as if it were missing a person and I'm terrible! Maybe my thinking is too selfish, after all it is natural that the animals come and go, as do people, is the life! But I'm torn ... luckily I still have few days to think ...



---------------------------------------- ---------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment