Sunday, February 27, 2011

Where Is The Memory Card Slot On A Laptop

La mia prima raccolta - J'adore les macarons


browsing here and there among the various sites in search of succulent recipe, I found myself to store millions of notes about the beloved Macarons. Both phenomenon to be considered at the time, whether they are truly appreciated and adored, I had the insane desire to create this collection. You are then ready to participate?
Since then I've also skipped the first birthday of my beloved blog (due to urgent visit to the delivery room .. even if on purpose!) Well, what better opportunity to fix it?!
you notice immediately that they are my very first collection and then I apologize in advance for lack of gifts or anything, but it would be rather difficult the task of establishing a real winner in this case .. because the end is based on the submission rather than on the recipe itself ... but in future I'll try to fix so do not desperate!
Here, specifically, what is the collection "J'adore les macarons":

  • will be accepted all the macarons recipe (also posted already and more than one)
  • will also be accepted based sweets macarons (sbizzarritevi!!)
  • the collection will end April 25, 2011 (you will have two months) will also participate
  • who do not have a cooking blog by posting recipes accompanied by photographs tanadelconiglio@live.it
  • each prescription must be accompanied by one or more photos

What to do?
  • create your recipe complete with photos and publish it on your blog or send it to tanadelconiglio@live.it
  • leave a small comment on this post pointing out the link of your accomplishment
  • expose the banner below to find your blog and prepared in the recipe (with links to this post)
  • if you like, but is not required, add you to my supporters .. I'd love to!
... And then of course spread the word ... the more we will have more recipes to make these delicious!
Oh I forgot ... at the end of the collection, you will create a pdf that you can freely download, con tutte le ricette realizzate!
Siete pronte?? Vi aspetto numerosissime!!


PARTECIPANO:

0 comments:

Post a Comment