Friday, February 11, 2011

Xl Cheese Crisps Where To Buy

Truffles al riso soffiato




There were mixed feelings about this recipe, but in the end I could not fail to try. And what better occasion than Valentine's Day. Abstract: not particularly like this kind of celebration, but the fact of creating a piece of candy with my own hands has led me to necessarily find a small excuse. So here I am with the truffles, offered by the beautiful and talented Julie Andrieu in his book "The ABC chocolate . Another note: I have disrupted the recipe because of very personal organizational needs .. (Ops!) at the last minute I realized that it had exactly the ingredients that Julie suggested, but I rectified it and here I offer my personal review. Besides, the books also serve this .. experiment and come get some small stroke .. genius! Brackets indicate however that there had actually suggested Julie Andrieu. The recipe of truffles is always easy enough and, in my opinion, you can experiment with many variations ...











Ingredients:
250 grams of dark chocolate (milk chocolate and puffed rice)
about 50 grams of puffed rice (already contained in chocolate)
100 g butter 1 egg

250 ml cream (500 ml cream)
cocoa powder qb


Preparation
In a small bowl, melt chocolate in water bath, cut into chunks, stirring until it is quite smooth. Then add the butter cut into pieces and continue stirring gently. Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes, stirring continuously incorporated in the cream and the egg. When the dough is homogeneous, add the puffed rice, taking care to work the mixture as little as possible. The trick is not to soften too much rice, I work very hard. Pour into a convenient container and place in freezer for at least 2 hours. Once it is well solid, using a spoon quickly picked up the dough and form into balls with your hands. Purée them in plenty of cocoa powder and taste. Keep in a box sealed in the refrigerator for 2 / 3 days.


From the book " ABC chocolate " Julie Andrieu

0 comments:

Post a Comment